This listing is for my Starflower Accessory PDF pattern.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
1. The tutorial for this PDF is an excerpt from One Thimble e-zine. The e-zine is in PDF format and the pages are A4 sized.
It is advisable to ONLY print the pattern page and to read the tutorial on your computer or mobile device.
The pattern page can be printed on letter or A4 sized paper with scaling set to none.
The tutorial can also be printed, however on letter sized paper the borders will be cut off (all information will still be visible).
2. Following purchase you will receive an (INSTANT AUTO SENT) email to your PayPal account which will contain this PDF.
3. There is a limit to how many times you can download. If you have computer issues and exceed your limits and need some help resetting please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org
4. This tutorial was originally written for the One Thimble e-zine format and is briefer than many PDF patterns on the market (4 pages), IT IS NOT AS DETAILED AS A REGULAR PDF PATTERN, although intermediate sewists should have no troubles following it. If you have any questions about the PDF please feel free to contact me via email@example.com
5. This PDF pattern comes with a Cottage Licence. What that means is that if you sew from home to sell at markets or online via Facebook, Etsy, Madeit etc. you can definitely sell items made from this pattern without needing to purchase a separate licence. You can not get people to sew items made from this patterns for you to on-sell. Where appropriate please credit the pattern with a statement like “Oh Baby Starflower Pattern” or similar.
Please note the pattern itself, the photographs and the content of the PDF ARE covered by copyright and may not be shared. They are for your personal use only. Each person who wishes to use this pattern should purchase their own copy.
If you are unclear on this please ask via my Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/OhBabyAustralia or email me via firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an INTERMEDIATE level pattern. It has some hand sewing as well as machine sewing.
This pattern was originally created by Oh Baby for One Thimble e-zine. Please check out their website for more of their patterns. www.onethimble.com.au